Recent Opening at Seamfix Nigeria Limited March 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Work opportunity at Seamfix Nigeria Limited March 2018
Job Description : New Career Employment at Seamfix Nigeria Limited March 2018
Category : Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Strategist
- You will be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
- You will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Seamfix and Products in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- You will also be responsible of formulating marketing strategies that maximizes brand awareness and ensure brand consistency.
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Tracking marketing effectiveness
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- Maintaining promotional materials inventory
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
- Fair knowledge of Digital marketing and Google analytics
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenge
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.