New Career Opening at (HPE) March 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Employment at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) March 2018
Job Description : New Work opportunity at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) March 2018
Category : Sales Jobs in Nigeria
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Computing Area Category Manager
Job ID: 3025026
- The Computing Area Category Manager (CAF) ACM is the key person between CEMA Category and CAF Country team for any topic around business management and product management.
- He/She is also the key linkage between functions (Finances, Marketing, Sales) and Category.
- The ACM’s mission is to define and drive the CPS strategy for the countries he has the ownership based on key KPIs (revenue, margin, WOS, market share, …).
- As key interface between country and CEMA, the CAF ACM must have a detailed understanding of the countries business landscape and the country’s needs (Competition, product, feature, price, …) and ensure those are well understood by CEMA Central Category.
- From Quarterly business plan (Game Plan) to Operational excellence (Right product with the right price at the right moment)
- Drives the Product portfolio, Product offering, Product mix
- Drives strategic initiative execution in the countries
- Controls Product Pricing and Margin, Promotion
- Ensures smooth Product introduction & End Of Life
- Supports Sales and marketing (Documentation, product trainings, presentation to customers/partners, …)
- Manage relationship with key Alliances partner
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Finance
- Typically 5-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning
- Consumer and/or Commercial partner management expertise OR End User Account management as an alternative
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, computing vendors, and channel business
- Business Planning skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting
- Financial planning and modelling skills
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers and partners
- Strong Communication skills at any level (internally and externally), Public speaking
- Professionalism & Teamwork
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Research, Writing
Job Title: Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager – Central Africa
Job ID: 3018747
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a high-performing Sales Manager to join our market leading Enterprise Solutions Business to help drive our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets in Central Africa.
- Based in Lagos, Nigeria you will be responsible for leading and coaching a team of experienced sales professionals to even higher levels of success.
- As a market leading global organisation our business environment is extensive, diverse and dynamic and ideally we are looking for an individual who has demonstrated success within commercial, government or education.
- Experience of working within large complex environments and operating within a governance framework whilst bringing your unique and complimentary corporate working style to our organisation will be key to your success. Our business environment is evolving at a dynamic pace, so your ability to move and adapt will be crucial.
- We are looking for a passionate leader, who can drive change, and ‘walk the talk’ for our sales team and internal and external stakeholders.
If you are our Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager for the Personal Systems and Printing Business, you will have an opportunity to:
- Manage, lead and coach a sales team exceptionally well at an operational level, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- Engage with existing and new major customers, partners and alliances at managerial and executive levels to understand business priorities and communicate our value and brand
- Lead the way with sales strategy setting, business planning, forecasting and sales pipeline development and management
- Partner and collaborate with our internal business and management teams at a local, regional and global level, including representing the business at a Pan-HP level in broader leadership forums
Are you a high flyer? To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A Business related Degree
- Seasoned sales team leadership experience in large and complex organizations
- Strong sales leadership experience in enterprise customer business environments in the commercial and public sectors
- Highly developed understanding of the IT market in Central Africa, preferably with strong existing enterprise/public sector customer relationships
- An IT background with good understanding of the personal system market and customer environment
- A down to earth and engaging outlook with strong communication skills
- Proven experience with funnel hygiene opportunity management and the ability to handle detail whilst driving a balanced outcomes;
- An outcome and goal orientated approach and proven ability to drive opportunity and sales territory planning
- An appetite for achieving sales goals and growth
- Inspirational leadership qualities (including mentoring and coaching skills) that can take a team through change and motivate them towards further success
- Rigor in sales management governance, planning, strategy, and strong business and financial acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply