DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Are responsible for compliance with business processes, internal controls, audit requirements, tax regulations.
- Are responsible for the daily supervision and monitoring of the accounting transactions, both on financial and analytical fields.
- Are responsible for close monitoring of treasury needs and cash flow forecasts.
- Have a strong ability to drive multiple teams located at various locations.
- Maintains the accounting records in good order for all the Nigerian Companies.
- Are responsible for the active preparation of the statutory financial closing on a monthly frequency.
- Are responsible for the preparation of monthly schedules in respect of withholding tax payable to Vendors.
- Are responsible for the preparation & assistance with the resolution of tax, statutory and internal audits.
- Are able to answer the queries and to supply documents required by external auditors.
- Have a strong senior accounting profile.
- Have leadership and Team Management skills.
- Are ACCA / ICAN certified accountant.
- Have operational knowledge of all Tax Regulations & Tax Law in Nigeria.
- Have at least 7 year experience in an international corporate company as Head of Accounts.
- Have a working knowledge in AX Dynamics.
- Have good communication skills.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply