Vacancy Listings for Sales Officers Jan 2018
MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Energy industry, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- The marketing representative will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
- Plan, organize, and execute sales and marketing activities.
- Excellent customer service delivered to the customers and prospects
- Generate leads and drive sales through various marketing activities such as telemarketing, direct marketing, and customer/prospect visit.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Willing to be trained.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Market company, its products and business opportunity
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Marketing or a Business-related course
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal quality of integrity, credibility, and commitment
- Minimum of two years in Marketing
- Should have a good command of spoken English
- Sales skills.
- Analytic Skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to convince.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Social media.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th January, 2018.