MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Energy industry, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The role of the Business Development Manager is to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, building key customer relationships, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Qualification: A degree in Sales/ Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ work experience
- Experience in the Energy or Oil and Gas industry
- Proven track record in Sales and New Business Development activities and achievement.
- Strong presentation/ communication skills with good understanding of business to business environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th January, 2018