Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified candidates for the below position under the Global Fund Malaria Grant- New Funding Model:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Type of Appointment: Full Time Short Term Consultancy.
Duration: Three (3) months.
- Provide technical support and oversight on monitoring and evaluation activities of the Global Fund HIV grant
- Ensure the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities are in line with the project’s implementation plan and meets the donor and project’s M&E needs.
- Ensure regular maintenance of database/information system, project’s training database and programmatic progress updates that documents achievements on a regular basis.
- Support the conduct of operations research activities and participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams as applicable.
- Facilitate the preparation/production of project reports, journal publications, proposal writing and assessment reports, human success stories and quarterly fact sheets.
- Support the development and design of the M&E framework, tools and project M&E plans, guidelines and ensure efficient data management processes
- Provide continuous technical support on data management and regularly analyze state data, highlight important programmatic gaps and coordinate with program management and others in addressing these gaps.
- Conduct routine monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists
- Applicants must have a University Degree in any of the following related field: Medicine, Pharmacy, Statistics, Demography and Public Health. A Master’s Degree in public health will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria or related fields and programs in developing countries: and working experience with Global Fund, USAID or any other donor funded programs is desirable.
- Candidate must possess competency in use of relevant statistical software for data analysis, interpretation and use.
- Applicant’s experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter indicating their suitability for the position applied for with a detailed 3-page Resume in a single file word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The “Job Title and Location” must be expressly stated as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Application Deadline 6th October, 2017.