Aquada Development Corporation is a registered company located in Abia. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing, process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer/Building Technologist
- Perform engineering duties in planning, designing and overseeing construction and maintenance of structures and facilities such as roads, bridges, harbours, channels, power plants, irrigation projects, water and sewage systems,
- Directs construction, operations and maintenance activities at project site
- Computes load and grade requirements, water flow rates and material stress factors to determine design specifications
- Direct or participate in surveying or layout installations and establish reference points, grades and elevation to guide construction
- Inspects project site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specification and safety or sanitation standards
- Analyses survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints and other topographical or geological to plan projects
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment or labour to determine project feasibility
- Prepares or presents public reports such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right of way descriptions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org , using the position applied for as the subject of your Email.
Note: Applications without a Cover Letter and valid email, telephone number and/or Skye id will not be processed.
Application Deadline: 22nd September, 2017.