eRecruiter Nigeria Limited – Our client, is a luxury 5-star hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria. They currently have an opening in the capacity below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Job Opening ID: ERJ554
- We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Managing all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Designing exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identifying customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns
- Fully compliant on Micros systems and all staff fully trained
- Ongoing training with all staff in the F&B department
- All Micros cash up, void reporting is done daily in compliance to Hotel standards and policies procedures
- Working with the accounts department and participating in all Food, Beverage and operating stock takes
- Monthly summary report with all financials in all departments of F&B
- Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establishing targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Providing a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Complying with all health and safety regulations
- Reporting to the management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager.
- Must have 4 – 5 years Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Culinary School Diploma or Degree in Food Service Management or related field
N2,000,001 – N3,000,000 P/A
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 10th December, 2017.