Painting/PFP/Insulation Supervisor Recruitment July 2016
Jobs Vacancy : Painting/PFP/Insulation Supervisor Job Vacancy in Lagos at Hobark International Limited July 2016
Job Description : Painting/PFP/Insulation Supervisor
Career Recruitment in Lagos at Hobark International Limited July 2016
Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Job Title: Painting/PFP/Insulation Supervisor
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
- To issue Daily and Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Maintain up to date activity follow up (progress, etc.),
- Participate in the inspection activities,
- To follow and clear Punch list. To ensure good communication between COMPANY Team and CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTORTeam,
- To monitor painting materials delivered at Site: storage and preservation.
- Comments on the contractor documents related to painting/PFP/insulation in due time.
- Review and comment site queries related to painting/PFP/insulation works and co-ordinate the response with corrosion engineer leader.
- Close communication and exchange/share an information/constraint at yard with Corrosion Engineer leader
- To ensure that all painting procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well communicate with Contractor.
- To ensure that all painting activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives and Company / project specifications mainly GS EP COR 350.
- To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience (painting and coating) in Oil and Gas production projects
- Qualification: Certified by an approved organization such as ACQPA-FROSIO, NACE Level 3
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To keep record volume of painting used on Nigerian Content packages including hull appurtenance.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To report to the Painting Superintendent on regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly) and highlight critical problems, discrepancies and dysfunctions if any
- Good knowledge on Computer utilisation: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- To ensure safety issues of used painting materials as hazardous materials.
- To ensure safe working practices are carried out by CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTOT and VENDORS,
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply