MTN Nigeria: Warehouse Officers (Issuing/Receiving Officer)2015 vacancy
The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Warehouse Officers (Issuing/Receiving Officer)
Department: Network Implementation
- Implement methodologies and processes in receiving and issuing equipment required to improve network expansion, optimisation and maintenance.
- Implement warehouse procedure on technical functionality and edge of equipment, communicating result to the warehouse manager.
- Implement Network equipment strategy and process documentation in relation to NW equipment and reverse logistics equipment receipt. Control all NWG inventory picked for dispatch from warehouses.
- Control all NWG equipment and reverse logistics inventory delivery to warehouse locations, ensuring the ERP system is updated after equipment receipt and/or issuing.
- Prepare/submit monthly basis material receipt /issue activity and performance reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Provide input for the material requirement planning for NWG equipment, monitoring and reporting economic re-order levels, and ensuring effective response to spontaneous customer requirements.
- Monitor adherence to warehouse operating standards and procedures, ensuring prompt receiving/issuing of materials from internal and external clients.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly stock count exercise in the warehouse.
- Improve operational efficiencies by implementing suggestions in the warehouse monthly management reports.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- Overtime and weekend work required.
- Open plan office.
- Experience & Training.
Qualification and Experience
- Four (4) years in warehousing and logistics operations.
- Warehouse Operations.
- Customer Satisfaction.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online