Retail Manager at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Today 2014
We are currently recruiting for the Position of:
Job Title: Retail Manager
- Ensure proper management and reporting of both merchandised and non- merchandised stock
- Responsible for overall housekeeping- Ambience, Cleanliness, Shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow, appearance of store staff, image and ergonomics
- Manage budget, costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitability of the store
- Drive and ensure Target achievement
- Ensure Reports are timely and accurate
- Ensure excellent customer service is experienced at all times.
- Manage and motivate staff; also with support from HR, recruit staff, train and develop staff, according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc.)
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Utilize support from HO, suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required; manage, maintain and report as necessary all merchandise and non-merchandise stock.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Manage and maintain effectiveness of IT and other essential in-store systems; also manage the safety and security systems, emergency systems, capabilities and staff and customer awareness, according to company policy and relevant law.
- A B.Sc. degree in any discipline would be preferred.
- Excellent customer service, selling and Interpersonal skills.
- 4 -5 years retail/sales management experience with electronics or home appliances in a fast paced environment.
- The ability for self-motivation and multi-tasking.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to act independently.
- Good modern retail management skills.
- A high level of enthusiasm, drive and resilience.
- Effective team management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet explorer.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: recruitmentNG@pzcussons.com with Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information – INFORMATION IS POWER.