Brand Associate at Beverage Xchange & Booze Ltd in Nigeria 2012
Beverage Xchange & Booze Ltd. seeks a Brand Associate for its portfolio of Premium Alcoholic Beverages. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team managing a range of emerging, high end, boutique Tequila, Vodka & Champagne Brands. Brand Associate, will be responsible for delivering volume and profitability of our portfolio of: Voodoo Tiki Tequila, Kauffman Vintage Vodka, Ghost Ship Rum & Zarb Champagne. This role will report directly to the Brand Manager. Initial engagement will be performance based.
Job Title: Brand Associate
Role and Responsibilities:
- BTL & Direct Brand Marketing & off-Trade/on-Trade Distribution
- Ensure clear and consistent strategic brand messaging
- Consumer understanding and engagement planning
- Develop POS tools to support brand and/or portfolio programs while assuring ROI
- Development and execution of annual brand plans & products
- Participation in portfolio and brand exclusive tasting events
- Manage relationships with Brand Principals
- Develop a Brand Ambassadors Program
- Day to day management of Product Sales & Inventory
- Day to day liaison with Distributors & end Consumers
- Analysis and interpretation of sales data
Desired Skills, Experience and Education:
The role requires an energized individual who is goal orientated and is passionate about building a career with a Start-up. His or her leadership will inspire internal and external stake holders to achieve extraordinary results, must be a team player with exceptional communication skills. A knowledge and passion for Spirits & Wines, plus prior experience in the Nigerian Beverage sector will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and align people across departments/agencies to achieve extraordinary results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to spot trends and identify issues and offer solid actions/solutions
- Attention to detail and strong ability with numbers
- Creative problem solver
- 2-3 years experience in brand management at a consumer goods company.
- Experience in an alcohol beverage company or experience in account management at an advertising or promotions agency.
- Extensive project and budget management experience and proven ability to multi task.
- Sales experience is a plus
- Educated to ond-degree level or higher or with basic equivalent work experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power point.
- Ready to do the Impossible & grow unknown brands.
- Willing to start on a performance & commissioned based remuneration
- Ready to travel as business grows.
Application Closing Date:
26th November, 2012
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their C.V’s and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org