Oil & Gas Jobs vacancies in Nigeria (aosorwell.com) August 2012
AOS Orwell – Are you a graduate of Engineering with a zeal for learning, technical sales and achievement of rapid results? Our organization is looking for young, bright, dynamic engineers to join our Sales Training Programme.
Job Title: Trainee Sales Engineers
- A degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Computer, Petroleum, Materials/Metallurgical) with a minimum of a second class degree from a recognized University in Nigeria or abroad.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service by 1 July 2012.
- Previous sales experience is an advantage.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years old at their last birthday.
- GMAT Score of 550 or above taken within the past two years will be an added advantage
- Proficient computer and keyboard skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are to forward their curriculum vitae
The CV file should be saved as an Excel file (2 rows) with the name SURNAME.FIRSTNAME.xls (e.g. Ahmed.Musa.xls) The curriculum vitae should be sent in the exact format (14 column headings) as indicated below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surname | First Name | Sex | Present Location | Degree | Field | Class | Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy) | State of Origin | Date of NYSC Completion | GMAT Score | Date of GMAT test | Sales Experience in Years |
Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2012