Terminal Engineer, Human Resources / Admin Manager job at an Oil & Gas Marketing and Distribution Company Nigeria November 2012
Vacancies: Terminal Engineer, Human Resources / Admin Manager
An Oil & Gas Marketing and Distribution Company with Head/Quarter in Lagos. Require the service of the following in his Tank Farm in Delta State.
Position: Terminal Engineer
The Terminal Engineer (TE) is responsible for the functional availability of all operating equipment and infrastructure within the terminals and other facilities under his jurisdiction.
Essential Job Functions
- Will be responsible for managing the engineering, procurement, construction, installation, pre-commissioning, and hand-over of all terminal projects including mechanical, civil, electrical and other related equipment in conformity with agreed project specifications and HSE rules, and within the agreed budget, schedule and statement of requirements.
- Participate in planning and supervision of third party contractors performance right from projects conception, design and delivery of all construction and installation works in the terminal with the required, contractual, technical, quality HSE level, cost, reporting and fit for purpose.
- Ensure safe working practices are carried out long all project phases
- Monitor, record, and document the efficient and correct use of all equipment within the terminal
- Ensure adequate monitoring and supervision of all in-house projects in the terminal
- Ensure that the Maintenance Crew adheres strictly to Health Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Coordinate and maintain systematically aggressive maintenance crews in the terminals to ensure hitch free loading and unloading activities.
Education: Minimum of 1st degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering. Masters degree plus Professional Accreditation is an advantage
Experience: 10 years cognate experience managing tank farm within the Oil & Gas Industry.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to diagnose engineering problems of terminal equipment.
- Ability to communicate and interpret Engineering /Technical jargon.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- PC Utilization (Excel, Word. Power Point etc).
- Other relevant engineering software packages
- Must be versatile.
Note: For Terminal Engr. position, application should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Human Resources / Admin Manager
The Human Resources and Admin Manager, will be expected to design and implement all human resources policies, procedures, performance administration, payroll management, compensation and benefits covering staff of the company. The HR/ADMIN manager will report to the EVC. who will be his/her supervisor.
- University degree in administrative, personnel or social sciences preferred. Post graduate qualification will be added advantage. A member of the cipm. or other certifications in Hr/Admin.
At least 5-10 years post graduation experience in HR/Admin functions.(With oil and gas background preferable).
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of Nigeria labor laws
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good interpersonal relationships skills
- Experience with filing system electronic and hard copies
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, including word, excel and power point.
Note: for this position application should be forwarded to: email@example.com
How to Apply
Application should be forwarded to the email on each position on or before 17th April, 2012.